Saturday, July 26, 2014

LOVELY DAY WITH FRIENDS


Still working a lot, getting ready for the Autumn Craft Festival at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (http:/www.craftsatlincoln.org/myindex.cgi), Oct 4th/5th.


 It's important to take time out to visit with friends.  Exactly what we did last week.  After enjoying a 5-star meal at my friend's house, we even  had time to take photos in her garden.   Lots of inspiration comes from nature, such as flowers, birds, etc.
Nuno felt wool and silk scarves from Josie's collection

Nuno felt wool scarf with silk print inserts
Surprise meal from my friend/oh so tasty











No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATE ART OR TROUBLE SHOOT WEBSITE

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I've spent the last 2 days tinkering around with my blog and my website trying to figure some things out...