Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Lincoln Center update


Yes, it's been a long time since I wrote a post, but anyone who came through Lincoln Center this past weekend http://www.craftsatlincoln.org/myindex.cgi understands why I have not been online much.   I know this is no excuse, as it's important to keep you updated  with the happenings of  Josie's Colourful Journey.  

It was my first major event, and the response I received was overwhelming.
Some of the comments were - "your work is beautiful", "your sense of color is amazing", "your scarves are breathtaking", "your work is fine art",  I was elated with the responses.

I am blessed to have such lovely family and friends who were also there to support me, coming from as far as Maryland, Connecticut.    Of  course, the team who helped me this past weekend -  putting up and taking down the tent/ display, selling my product during the 2 days was by far the best.    I could not have done this without their support.   More to come.  Next stop Connecticut - Open Studio Hartford, Nov 15 & 16, 11am-5pm (location to be advised at later date), then December in Jersey City.

Some photos from last weekends event.

Tent going up in the rain


'
rain or shine we're ready for business


first customer of the day (Sat)- Orange mango floral scarf with fringe & knitted hat




Another happy customer who purchased 2 of my scarves



More happy customers


This customer looked stunning in her new shades of blue-purple merino wool scarf /silk hankies design, shibori look



Happy customer with purple passion scarf






Michael Emerson from the TV show "Person of Interest"

Rain did not stop customers/friends from coming out
Red-orange Sun Ruffle also found a new home

Winning raffle gift
My friend Dayanne 

3 comments:

  1. Great Job sister (and thanks for the family and friends that provided support). Look forward to seeing you in Hartford on the 15th and 16th of November. All the best and stay blessed!

    Brother;
    Aston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob you never looked happier so happy for you and your business.This is your passion and it shows .

    ReplyDelete

CREATE ART OR TROUBLE SHOOT WEBSITE

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I've spent the last 2 days tinkering around with my blog and my website trying to figure some things out...