Tuesday, October 28, 2014

INSPIRATION OF THE DAY - LEATHER & FANS

You never know where you might find inspiration in your daily travels.  Yesterday my brother-in-law and I went to my favorite leather shop, Impact Leather (www.impactleather.com).  On the way out we spotted these great looking prints - yes print on leather.  They have a local artist who creates these amazing designs on leather, that are truly one-of-a-kind.  If you don't see a color combo you like, Santiago can create one especially for you.  I have an idea already of what I'd like to do with one of the pieces.  Please check out the photos below.



Of course, if you're looking for skins of all types/colors you will find it here.  This place is such a treasure.

what a pretty red-orange suede/leather
lots of skins in various shades and colors

Next stop dentist, then back downtown to catch my train.  As I passed the windows of Saks I could not help but glimpse the windows spotlighting the designers "Dolce & Gabbana"(www.Dolceandgabbana.com.  I was fascinated by the different fans on display, as well as the one short dress with fans as part of the design.  Interesting.


check out the little purses

love this dress

1 comment:

  1. Love them all, can't wait to see what you make with those leather pieces

    ReplyDelete

CREATE ART OR TROUBLE SHOOT WEBSITE

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I've spent the last 2 days tinkering around with my blog and my website trying to figure some things out...