Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4th

I started my day by taking a walk with a friend, which we now do about 2-3 times a week, for little more than an hour.   During my outing this morning I saw this tiny little rabbit sitting in the grass amongst the dew.  It was so peaceful looking, as well as the street we were walking up and down.


After eating breakfast I decided today would be great for catching up on paperwork, as we were not going to do much on this dreary, off and on rainy day.  Of course, this did not stop me from doing a little bbq outside before the rain hit.

While making product I have to keep my inventory log updated which takes time, and something I'd rather not do but an absolute must.  Never-the-less, after spending a few hours on the computer today I have almost finished my updates.  In the future, this must be done at least once a week so it does not build up into a large task that takes all day.    Part of this is also a naming convention as I'm trying to name each item I produce.  Some are part of a series so I can select one name and use for all (ie. Black Beauty 1, 2, etc).  Then others are too unique to be a part of anything (photo below).

Merino wool decorative art felt, can be worn as a scarf, used as a table runner, or thrown on a table with a piece of art (as in photo below-1).  






  

1 comment:

CREATE ART OR TROUBLE SHOOT WEBSITE

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I've spent the last 2 days tinkering around with my blog and my website trying to figure some things out...