Monday, August 19, 2013

Colourful Baby Quilt

Below is an update on where I am today on the Baby Quilt.  I was not able to spend much time working on this last week, due to some other commitments on hand.  Anyway, you can see the quilt top stitched up now.   All blocks were sewn together into 4 different sections, then these sections were sewn to the central focus panel.


triple border=crayon pattern outside with navy flange/thin green strip

 I plan to take the leftover log cabin squares/half triangles and use for the backing in a simple modern design.  Stay tuned for more exciting finishing details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATE ART OR TROUBLE SHOOT WEBSITE

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I've spent the last 2 days tinkering around with my blog and my website trying to figure some things out...