Tuesday, December 20, 2016

NEEDLE FELTING WITH JOSIE

 Hello everyone,

Some of you already know that I will be teaching a needle felting workshop at the Baird Center in South Orange starting in January.  

In this fun, free-spirited class, students will learn the art of needle felting by creating a variety of small projects, and one small animal as a final project. You will work with sheep's wool along with a needle to sculpt your projects. You will be amazed at what you can create by using a needle, wool and a little imagination. Finger guards will be used. 

Beginners are welcome! For your own safety and comfort, no wool allergies please. 

This class runs for 8 weeks from 1/10/17 until early March.  See website info below for more details.









No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATE ART OR TROUBLE SHOOT WEBSITE

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I've spent the last 2 days tinkering around with my blog and my website trying to figure some things out...